Medior Linux Engineer.
Medior Linux Engineer
€45000 - €60000 per annum|
NB: For this vacancy we can only consider candidates who are already located in the Netherlands as we cannot provide visa sponsorship or relocation services.
Are you an experienced Linux engineer looking to join an innovative hosting and managed services company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash, Python, Nagios, Ansible? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- has 3+ years hands-on experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOs) experience, with tools like: Docker, Kubernetes, KVM, VMware, Python, Ansible/Puppet, Nagios.
- but also: TCP-stack, OSI-model, SSL, Hardening, Keep-alive, HAProxy, PXE, Kickstart.
- Is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, likes to learn and develop themselves, and isn't afraid to work closely with customers.
Who is interested in
- joining an industry leader in managed IT services focusing on infrastructure services, cloud, managed applications and security.
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment.
- a dynamic, challenging role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €60.000,- gross per annum
- offers an informal and flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further.
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, a good pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance), and great career development opportunities.
Are you the Linux Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Apply now! Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We know we ask a lot, but we encourage you to apply even if you fit for 75% to the vacancy.
Keywords: DevOps, Linux, VMWare, DevOps, Ansible, Git, AWS, Azure
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Medior Infrastructure Engineer
Apply Now Medior Infrastructure Engineer (OPS) NB: For this role we are only considering engineers already located in the Netherlands...
Kubernetes DevOps Engineer
Apply Now Hey you! Look here! We are looking for a Kubernetes DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients...
Medior Linux Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy we can only consider candidates who are already located in the Netherlands as we...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.