WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum + Benefits / Relocation Package
almost 2 years ago
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have the desire to drive a new generation of web experiences for customers? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are looking for a UX Designer to join their team and assist them in the implementation and extension of their digital brand.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with user-flows, sketching, storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping and visual design.
- Be a clear communicator with exceptional skills into insight, strategy, and design direction
- Passion for understanding current as well as emerging trends in UX/UI
- In depth knowledge of a digital design process
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Able to work directly with developers, delivery them assets and design guidelines
- Articulate a human-centred approach
- Create detailed wireframes and prototypes comfortably
- Maintain meticulous attention to detail
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
I look forward to your response!