WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc105000 - Swiss Franc120000 per annum + + Benefits
6 months ago
The most complex thing on earth is the human brain and its behaviour. Now its time to learn and understand our behaviours on a conscious and subconscious level.
I am working with a 3D computer vision platform provider that visually interprets human behaviour within the real world. This allows smart spaces of the future to be able to interact with people in streamlined and efficient ways. This is real time data that is easily streamed and easily accessible which in turn empowers smart retail solutions (Inc Autonomous store and smart signage)
This approach, and 'next generational' solutions means that companies are able to create the customer experience of tomorrow which are streamlined, frictionless, relevant and uniquely specialised.
As a result of this philosophy and having a commitment to privacy (Minimum of amount of data to used to ensure any person remains anonymous and at no time do they generate, keep, or access any personal information. Trustworthy and ethical AI.) They are now working with well-known retailers across the globe in which with their revolutionary ideas they are elevating success and streamlining efficiency for both their customers, and themselves. This success is driven by diversity and inclusivity being an equal opportunity for everyone.
In a world where we are now redefining how we live you will be working on technology to revolutionise customer experiences for the end user Now they are looking to bring in a Machine Learning and Computer vision engineer (with and without tracking experience) who is passionate about cutting edge research, customer centric experiences that want to make a direct impact.
Someone who can bring the world of tomorrow, today.
An insight to the role
- Develop and implement solutions for real-world, real-time, large scale problems
- Taking machine learning code into production.
- Adding your input and designing architecture with the team to ensure that the system is testable, scalable, and robust
- Concept, design and implementation of tooling and pipelines to enhance quality, improve robustness and a higher level of automation of machine learning workflows
- Exposure to tracking concepts for your own professional learning/growth.
An insight to the role if you have experience with trackers/tracking
- Developing algorithms and solutions to get to grips with real-world, large scale problems
- Taking charge of the further development of existing single camera tracking and adding your own improvements
- Leading development of multi-object multi camera tracking algorithms within a distributed system
- Active collaboration to be able to integrate prototypes and research code into production. You will ensure it is testable, scalable, and robust.
- Concept, design and implementation of tooling and pipelines to enhance quality, improve robustness and a higher level of automation of machine learning workflow
Combining both positions this is what you can bring to the table
- 3+ years in the field of computer vision
- Algorithmic mindset and level-headed problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of Python and/or C++
- Solid understanding of design, implementation of multi object tracking algorithms
- Experience/knowledge of implementing, training, and optimizing single camera (or multi camera) tracking algorithms
- Experience writing thoroughly checked and tested code
- Knowledge/experience in the 'large' software engineering experience (Design, implementation, maintenance of components/modules of larger systems/applications)
- Experience/Knowledge of CUDA is a bonus
- Experience/knowledge of deep learning and its frameworks is a plus
- Experience/Knowledge of MLOps concepts and practices are a plus
- Being a valued team player not afraid to communicate
- Passionate about technology, quality of your work/performance and are reliable
- Fluency in English (You did great to read this far if you aren't!)
What is on offer to you from this opportunity
- An equal opportunity employee
- Young, diverse team of start-up professionals
- Fast paced, dynamic and innovative workplace/environment
- You can personally impact the future of retail
- Job stability in a fast-growing company
- A flat hierarchy that distributes power across peers
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- A personal self-development budget to learn/grow professionally
- Access to cutting edge computational resources (DGX-2, etc)
- Monthly team lunch
- Competitive salary +benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.