WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Leading managed service provider. 20 years in the business. Pioneers of Cloud technology in Switzerland. National and international clients from a wide variety of backgrounds. Fantastic benefits and dedicated, hardworking teams.
Are you a Modern Workplace Engineer looking for a new challenge in Biel?
- Developing, designing and implementing Modern Workplace Services within the latest Microsoft tech and tools
- Working directly with Microsoft Office 365, Intune, Azure AD and Windows 10
- Work on the successful implementation of customer projects Modern Workplace and Modern Workplace in the cloud
- Continuously develop the service catalogue in this area for current and future customers
- Taking part in conducting workshops for existing and potential customers on the subject of Modern Workplace
- Ensure identity management in terms of conception and architecture
- Initiative to continuously grow and learn in areas of Cloud development
- Familiar with Windows 10, Azure AD / Azure, Intune / Autopilot, Exchange Online, Microsoft 365 (and related products, including Office 365)
- Certifications in the Office 365 area an advantage! (e.g. MS-100, MS-101, MD-100, MD101, MS-500)
- Fluent German, good English
- Swiss or EU National
- A team player eager to get hands-on
The company and the perks:
- Flexible working models
- Modern workplace conveniently reached by car or public transport (with zone card or cark park paid, depending on preference)
- Higher than average holiday allowance
- Sport membership discounts and sickness insurance
- Support for further development and sabbaticals
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.