WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
almost 2 years ago
The hands on MSBI Expert on SSIS, SSAS and Datamart will be responsible to implement/adjust the ETL Solution for a new Group Reporting. In addition you will as well contribute with your knowledge in Architectural design decisions. In this role, you will work in an Agile Environment together with the IT Team and the Customer.
- - Design and Implement the new Group Reporting together with the Subject Matter Experts and the IT Team
- - Adjust the Datamart to the new complex requirements
- - Development of a robust, powerful & scalable Business Intelligence Solution
- - Implementation of integration and unit tests for all software modules
- - Help to implement/maintain/teach other MSBI Solutions within the group
- - You have an university degree (Masters preferred) in IT, engineering or a similar area.
- - You can lead complex architecture design and put it into practice.
- - You are comfortable working in a cross functional environment together with top class subject matter experts.
- - You have knowledge in Financial Reporting/Cashflow Analytics.
- - You have outstanding communication skills and a professional way of presentation.
- - You have in-depth experience with SSIS (Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services), SQL Server and Datamart Design
- - You can deal with huge volume of data
- - You have experience with Azure Dev Ops, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- - Automation/Scheduling know-how is a plus (e.g. ONE Automation from Automic).
- - You are familiar with the agile development approach: Scrum, test-driven development, continuous integration.
- - You are highly motivated and pro-active
- - You care about: security, quality, user experience, documentation, testing and team spirit.