kr50000 - kr53000 per hour|
Are you a passionate and driven developer that would thrive in a start up environment, then this may be the role for you.
Based in the heart of central Stockholm, the business in question has developed a forward-thinking system within the healthcare sector, in which brings transformational change through value.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come in and make a real difference and you can grow with organically, the office culture is one that encourages teamwork and collaboration amongst the teams by helping solve problems by working together.
- Experience with backend development using C# and .NET
- Thrives in agile teams and working with challenging problem solving.
- Continuously looking to evolve and learn, whilst working with the latest technologies.
- Be inspired by smart customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Be responsible for and running high quality development and improvement work.
What you'll have
- At least 4 years working with C#/.NET
- SQL databases
- Communication with REST and gRPC
- Cloud architecture and microservices (Azure)
- DevOps with Docker, Kubernetes and automated pipelines
- Experience with graph databases, such asNeo4j?
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Technical Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Lead .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?...
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
Lead Backend Game Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead Backend/Game Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.