CHF100000 - CHF150000 per annum|
Are you a talented .NET Engineer?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of .NET4?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the .NET Engineer role, you will be primarily responsible for trouble shooting production incidents, providing creative and innovative solutions to current implementations and recommending the best technology approach for solutions based on clients' business needs.
Specific tasks include:
- Trouble shoot, design and development of C# applications
- Liaising between the incident management team, Project Manager and Technical Lead Engineer of the development teams
- Resolving highly complex issues and technical challenges, and provide technical decisions and support to the team to ensure that everyone executes to the best of their abilities
- Focusing on overall reduction of incidents as well as new implementations, technical alignments, process improvements, clarifications to improve the overall delivery to our clients and within our product offering, i.E. A full stack approach (frontend, backend, databases and security)
- Engaging in best practice development initiatives, provide thoughtful input and output to implement solutions which support the company's strategy
This position is based in the company's Zurich office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for .NET Engineer role you will need direct experience of net 4.X frameworks.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Working experience in software engineering activities for software products in the financial industry, a minimum 3+ years
- C#, WCF, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, iis
- .NET core is an advantage
It's important that you have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or software engineering, and you will need to be fluent in English, any additional language a plus and be a strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The Company and their Package:
The business you'll be working for is in the finance industry. They collaborate with some of the world's most prestigious financial institutions to help them capitalise on the opportunities of digitalisation, both with embedded wealth management and banking-as-a-service to make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are a growing organisation that moves quickly and makes swift decisions, as well as providing opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Value lifelong learning and encourages their employees to grow
- Believe in their employees can make a difference in a dynamic, purpose-driven atmosphere, no matter their position
You'll also receive other benefits with the role which include approachable management who is open to feedback and excellent work life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Engineer in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical...
Software Developer C#/Azure
Apply Now We're looking for a Software Developer to work for our client. They are an agricultural cooperative who offer...
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.