.NET Software Engineer.
.NET Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF125000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Software Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of working as a team as well as independently.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Software Engineer Fullstack role, you'll be primarily responsible for the implementation of micro-service applications and the implementation of new functionalities.
You'll spend part of the working week in the company's Zurich office. For the rest of the week, you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Technical conception, analysis, and design of requirements
- Participation in interdisciplinary feature teams according to our agile process model (based on scrum)
- Analyzing and fixing software defects in productive applications
- Cooperation in development with our near-shoring partner
- Travel to customer locations worldwide (approx. 1-2 trips per year)
The ideal candidate for this Software Engineer Fullstack role will have relevant experience of working as a team as well as independently.
You'll also need experience of:
- Net, .Net core, testing, continuous integration and web technologies such as ASP.NET
- Working with restful APIs
- Azure cloud is a plus
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent training
- The ability to speak high-level English
- A solution and service-oriented attitude
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: CHF100,000 - CHF130,000 per annum
- Exciting, dynamic environment with a lot of opportunities to help shape things
- Good life-work balance through flexible working hours and Home Office
- Individual, generous further training opportunities
- Attractive social benefits
- Fun team events, in-house bar
The business you'll be working for is a world market leader in textile electronics. With high-tech products for Quality Control from the fiber to the fabric.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Software Engineer Fullstack role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
.NET Core, C# Entwicklung (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen .NET Core, C# Entwickler (m/w/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Aufwandsschätzung...
Software Developer .NET/C#
Interested in working for a global technology company? Want to work with customers in the automotive, IT, aerospace, defence industries...
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
Interested in working for an international market leading business in Security Solutions? Are you an experienced .NET Senior Software Engineer?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.