.NET Web Developer
.NET Web Developer.
.NET Web Developer
CHF100000 - CHF110000 per annum|
Do you want to work for a company that is the Swiss market leader in their field?
Do you want to work in an agile, competent, and highly motivated multinational team?
Are you ready to be fully trusted by your employer to manage your own home office and office days?
I'm looking for a Senior/Lead Web Developer who has:
· A degree in computer science, informatics or similar field
· At least 5 years of industrial experience in software development in .NET stack including some .NET Core experience
· A familiarity with the full life cycle of enterprise software development
· A strong passion for learning new technologies and high-quality software, architecture, and documentation
· The ability to decompose complex problems
· The ability to comfortably communicate in English, with German being a bonus
· Design, develop and support backend applications in .NET 5+
· Maintain .NET Framework 4.8 applications
· Contribute to the frontend single-page applications
· Help to implement and maintain CI/CD pipeline
· Work with SQL databases
· Collaborate with product managers, product owners, and the technical team
· Implement unit tests, integration tests, and support regression testing
· Contribute to the design of hybrid cloud solutions
· Jira, Confluence, Slack, and Google Workspace for Collaboration
· Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
· Participate in prototyping and support decisions taking
For a company that offers:
· A fully remote model currently and will continue with a hybrid model permanently
· A 40-hour work week where employees can arrange their work hours however they want e.g., 6 hours one day, etc, 10 hours the next day
· A financial bonus at the end of every year
· One of the best pension schemes in Switzerland
· Snacks & Beveridge's
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.