We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Network Engineer to join our team. As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our company's network infrastructure. You will work closely with our IT team to ensure that our network is secure, reliable, and scalable. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Cisco CCNP/CCNA, Extreme Networks and/or firewall certification.
* Design and implement network infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements and comply with company policies and standards. * Monitor network performance and troubleshoot issues as they arise. * Perform regular maintenance and updates to ensure the stability and security of the network. * Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement network changes and upgrades. * Provide technical support and guidance to other IT teams and end-users. * Create and maintain network documentation, including diagrams, procedures, and configurations. * Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to network infrastructure.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience. * Cisco CCNP/CCNA, Extreme Networks and/or firewall certification. * 5+ years of experience in network engineering. * Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, switching, and network security protocols. * Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools. * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. * Ability to work independently and as part of a team. * Strong problem-solving skills.
* Experience with cloud-based network infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.). * Experience with load balancing technologies. * Experience with network automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc.).
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are passionate about network infrastructure, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Yara Brouwers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen and Biogas A business I am working with are passionate about building a sustainable...
Security/ Infrastructure Engineer
An independent company in the Zug area, who have been developing and implementing individual IT solutions for 40 years are...
2nd Line IT Support - Workplace
Responsibilities: Help administer, maintain, improve, and optimize the Microsoft 365 environment and wider Modern Workplace landscape across numerous workspaces (Laptops,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.