Network and Systems Engineer.
Network and Systems Engineer
€60000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: For this position, we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot provide relocation services.
Are you looking for more ownership in your work? Looking for an informal working environment where you can be creative with your automating infrastructure? Want a flat organization that values and encourages your feedback?
My client in the fintech business is looking for a Network and Systems Engineer who can take charge of their infrastructure. They're looking for someone who can manage their low latency network, while also making sure that
I'm looking for someone who
- Has at least 4 years of hands-on experience in managing computer networks, with experience with technologies such as (Arista and Cisco) Routers & Switches, Firewalls, BGP, OSPF, OpenVPN, Radius. Ideally, also have experience with high-performance NICs.
- Is well versed with Linux system elements and tools: Servers, Proxy Services, Proxmox virtualization.
- Can script in either Bash (shell) or Python.
- Has experience with other tools and techniques such as Microsoft Exchange & Active Directory, SQL, Grafana, and Kibana.
Who is interested in
- continuously optimizing the existing infrastructure to be more efficient, scalable, and robust.
- Managing low latency / high bandwidth networks, monitoring and optimizing these where necessary.
- Administrating both Windows and Linux servers.
- Handling a wide variety of work. Ranging from office networking to OS and app management.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €75.000,- gross per annum.
- offers an informal and flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further.
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays and more.
Sound like your dream job? I hope so! Tell me about it and Apply now!
Chat first? Contact Zulayma at 020 305 8545 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
We realize that we ask a lot, but I encourage you to apply even if you match for 80% to the vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now To secure a smooth setup and implementation of Salesforce we are looking for a Salesforce Architect. What are...
Apply Now Compliance Officer - Role Profile Reporting to the Head of Security and IT Compliance, you will assume the...
Apply Now Who are we? Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.