Network Security Architect.
Network Security Architect
As Network Security Architect you will be responsible for architecture and design, for datacentre and public cloud environments, providing the right frameworks and blueprints for the cloud infrastructures. Ensure that the environments are designed in such a way that the meet the program / project scope and business requirements. Act as a technical lead during the project life cycle. Define and Document roadmaps for this domain. The ideal candidate for this role has experience in Network Security Architecture; experience in Datacentre, Private and Public cloud environments.
Important! To be considered for this role you need to be in the Netherlands and willing to work on-site at my client's office in Amsterdam.
- Act as a technical lead and responsible for network security in a multi-cloud environment.
- Take ownership of his domain(s) by taking initiative, identifying improvements, driving change, leading projects from technical standpoint.
- Help Program/Project manager to define and govern work packages and activities around network security.
- Drive decision making process by including all relevant parties.
- Gather business and functional requirements.
- Definition, Architecture and Design of network security in a multi-cloud environment.
- Create and maintain design guidelines, to provide a uniform framework to build services upon.
- Drive POCs.
Must have skills:
- Deep technical knowledge and experience in (network) security, zero trust networking, micro segmentation, defence in depth design patterns, techniques, and technologies.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience in L3-L7 traffic filtering, DDOS protection, web application firewalls, (IPsec) VPNs, SSL, Certificates, Load Balancing.
- Experience and knowledge in the technical and financial/licensing aspects of the following products; F5, Checkpoint, NSX-T, AVI, Cloud Native (network) security services on GCP and AWS.
- Experience in network security aspects in physical and virtual server environments as well as container/Kubernetes cluster environments.
- Good understanding of the automation and enforcement of security policies and rules in a multi-cloud environment.
- Experience in cloud connectivity and workload mobility in multi and hybrid cloud environments.
- Integration of the security products and services with IT Infrastructure and Operations Management (OSS) tools such as monitoring, patching, backup, CMDB, IAM, operational Insights.
- Cisco ACI knowledge is not a must but an advantage.
Send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Gintare Butkute
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
NETWORK SECURITY ARCHITECT
Apply Now We are actively looking for a Network Security Architect to join one of our clients in Amsterdam. Major...
Network Security Architect
Apply Now As Network Security Architect you will be responsible for architecture and design, for datacentre and public cloud environments,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.