WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc750 - Swiss Franc850 per day
over 1 year ago
Office 365 Messaging & Cloud Integration Specialist
My client who are a large financial institution headquartered in Zurich are recruiting an O365 & Cloud integration SME to join their team on a long-term contract.
*** Please Note that the work can be carried out in any of the following office locations: Zurich, London, Bratislava, Budapest***
Supplement & enhance the existing Messaging team in delivering O365 / Exchange Online cloud-based and Exchange on-premise services.
Skills & Accountabilities
Proven experience (approx. 3-5 years) with the following products or technologies:
- Strong understanding of configuring, deploying and supporting O365 Exchange Online services, including Exchange hybrid models and Exchange migrations from on-premise servers to the cloud.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across all core and peripheral Messaging services (including the O365 product stack) on multiple service end-points such as mobile devices, desktops/laptops, virtual machines and web browsers
- Strong experience with hosted Email Security Services & supporting all security (including Advanced Threat Protection) to internal & external email flow
- Experience with O365 Message Encryption (OME) / MIP and other data security, including MS Data classification & protection and MS Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies.
- Experience of O365 Advanced e-Discovery and general archiving solutions / requirements, including migration is required
- Knowledge on Azure Automation, Azure Logic Apps and Azure API management
- Strong understanding of AD, Azure and domain federations (certifications desirable).
- Strong Windows PowerShell scripting skills, MS Graph integration and proven automation deployments.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft EDGE, SMTP routing and mail relays.
- Experience with application integration and support directly into Exchange, Outlook client add-ins, Power Platform & public cloud environments
- Experience with Exchange Web Services & REST API would be useful, but not required
- Knowledge of Power Bi will also be advantageous.
- Official certifications for Exchange and Office 365 are desirable
- Strong team player - proven track record of working in an open, transparent & collaborative sprint team
- Strong proactive stakeholder management skills, including customer orientation and understanding customer requirements (including business processes)
- Strong communication and coordination skills with people at all levels in the organization
- Knowledge and experience with Agile SCRUM methodology would be advantageous
- Fully demonstrates an adaptable and proactive mindset in all objectives, support initiatives and challenges undertaken
- Demonstrates strong ownership towards documentation and its creation
- Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members
- Strong English language skills (Fluent German will also be advantageous)
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@darwinrecrutiment .com