Operations Specialist (m/w/d).
Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
- You provide technical and functional support in the areas of AWS Cloud, Linux, Windows, Data Warehouse, Oracle Siebel and Marketing.
- Together with your team, you will support and advise our customers in functional and technical matters, e.g. with problems and optimizations, concept development and new requirements
- You will assume partial responsibility for the analysis, coordination and quality assurance of all operational issues
- You will support the further development and optimization of our CRM processes and the technical implementation of the system.
- You work in agile and release projects
- You support in 2nd level support with changing on-call duty - scope 1 week in rotation with your colleagues
- You work with SQL, NoSQL, Unix-/ Linux and Windows
- UNIX scripting and virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes) are not foreign to you
- Experience in the cloud environment and IT monitoring is a plus, as is knowledge of Siebel and DWH
- You have a high level of commitment and an independent way of working
- You can think well in processes and are analytically inclined
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Andrea Flierl
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Freelance System Engineer - Fully Remote
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: System Engineer Working Hours: F/T - 40 Hours. Remote Possibility: Fully Remote Location: Lower...
Senior Service Desk Officer
Apply Now Senior Service Desk Officer needed in Amsterdam (Please note that we are looking for a Dutch speaker) Responsible...
Organizational Mediator and Coach
Apply Now Organizational Mediator and Coach Zürich | Contract Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Organizational Ombuds/ Workplace Counselor...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.