Looking for a Freelance OutSystems Developer@Utrecht
As an OutSystems developer you work on the digitalization of internal processes and integrations between systems and the complete digital output. For this you need to have a thorough knowledge of modern programming languages with methods and techniques. You are creative and come up with your own ideas to innovate and accelerate in our digitization ambition.
You are part of the agile team that works closesly with the Service Delivery manager and are part of the main development team. As an OutSystems developer you stay curious. You are analytically set up and you have a great problem-solving ability. You are an enthusiastic team player who works in multidisciplinary teams according to the Agile methodology. Eventually you become one of the contributing forces within the team!
- 3+ years of Outsystems development experience
- 4+ years of web and/or mobile development experience.
- Solid background working with agile and/or scurm.
Nice to have
- .Net development experience
- SQL server experience
- Working independently
- Strong communication skills
- Able to from a team
If you are interested and want to know more, let me know and I will get back to you ASAP.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karel Overdijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now You will primarily work as an IT-consultant towards our customers to help them grow and reach new goals...
Software Developer C#/Python
Apply Now Would you like to work for a company designing audio-visual system equipment? We are looking for a software...
Apply Now Looking for a Freelance OutSystems Developer@Utrecht The role As an OutSystems developer you work on the digitalization of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.