PAM Support Engineer.
PAM Support Engineer
€0 - €55000 per annum|
For one of the world's leading construction companies, we are looking for a PAM Engineer!
This position oversees the day-to-day operations of maintaining and controlling my client's Privilege Access Management solution, which is crucial for the upkeep of Employee access to their systems. If this is you, you will perform daily health checks on access to the systems and manage any necessary changes, including the timely and proper resolution of incidents as they occur. Furthermore, you will ensure that all related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documentation are followed by this role as well as to my clients' vendors. Most importantly, you will serve as my client's operational single point of contact for all PAM services.
Does this sound interesting and are you located in the Netherlands? Please apply now!
- Manage and support minor and major PAM software updates.
- In PAM tooling, manage all Joiner Mover Leaver (JML) activities.
- Track and resolve failed security checks in PAM tooling and Splunk incidents.
- Provide an effective interface with various teams (internal/external) and appropriate technical support to all teams using PAM tooling.
- Assess and maintain the PAM tool in accordance with my clients' standards (Control Matrix and design documents), as well as my clients security requirements (including hardening).
- Take charge of PAM tooling Disaster Recovery testing, including alternative access control scenarios.
- Analyze all PAM infrastructure changes and track their impact.
- Provide appropriate technical solutions to efficiently resolve any issues.
- Take charge of the IT-Control aspects of Privilege.
- Create various reports for auditing and/or management.
- Be accountable for vendors meeting the business's agreed-upon OLAs/SLAs.
- 20% traveling is a part of this role.
- A bachelor's degree or other relevant education.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven managed services experience, including some IT-security experience (experience with Delinea (Thycotic) Secret Server is preferred).
- A working knowledge of ITIL Fundamentals.
- Experience with incident and problem management
- A fundamental understanding of networking.
- Management experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Experience managing relationships and suppliers
- Previous experience working in a federated matrix model.
- English proficiency
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 30 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible working plan.
- Pension plan.
- 10% Yearly bonus.
- 8% Holiday bonus.
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at email@example.com or +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now My client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to support the design, development, delivery, and operations of...
PAM Support Engineer
Apply Now For one of the world's leading construction companies, we are looking for a PAM Engineer! This position oversees...
IT SECURITY TEAM LEAD
Apply Now IT SECURITY TEAM LEAD For one of the leading system integration companies in the world, we are looking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.