CHF100000 - CHF115000 per annum|
My client is looking for a PCB Design Engineer to join a growing team at a leading technology company. They are a Swiss company that is a leading provider of high-quality sensors and sensor solutions. Products are used in a variety of industries, including medical, industrial, automotive, and consumer goods. Their sensors are used to measure a variety of parameters, including humidity, temperature, pressure, and flow.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PCB design, experience with Altium Designer, and a passion for innovation.
Responsibilities as a PCB Designer
- Design PCBs for products and for test and calibration systems using Altium Designer
- Work closely with strategic purchasing and our EMS to procure and produce our PCBAs
- Use and evaluate new PCB technologies to develop the next generation of sensors
- Coordinate electronic hardware issues in projects
- Electrician apprenticeship with experience and/or a degree (TS/HF/FH) in electrical engineering
- Enthusiasm for independent work, finding solutions and taking the initiative in ongoing development
- Experience in PCB design and working with Altium Designer, CID or ZED certification desirable
- Actively contributes and champions PCB design skills
Benefits as a PCB Designer
- Bonus in shares or cash
- Better pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Save on your mobile phone contract
- Cheaper public transport
- Make a difference in your job
If you are interested please apply and we will be in contact if successful
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
FPGA engineer (CONTRACT)
Location: Eindhoven or Enschede For one of my client , I am currently looking for an experienced FPGA engineer to...
Photonics Engineer (Quantum Computing)
I have a really exciting opportunity to join an established Quantum Computing Company which is pushing the boundaries of what...
Embedded Software Engineer
My client, a Swiss company that specializes in the development and production of electric systems for the automotive industry. They...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.