Performance Marketing Manager.
Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager - Remote - 12-18 Months
Client Location - Dreilinden, Germany
Remote work offering - 100% or Hybrid
Client Industry - eCommerce
Contract Length - 18 Months
- Running A/B tests, gaining insights and applying findings to take the business to the next stage.
- Accelerate yield improvements across varied advertising channels.
- Develop insights supported by data to create and advance the advertising strategy to be used in current and future advertising.
- Convert changes in the business performance to one or more root causes and incorporate multiple data inputs to put the changes into context.
Key skills and Experience required
- First hand experience in yield management, performance marketing or analytics.
- Understanding and interest in the areas of marketplace trends and online advertising.
- Knowledge/understanding of perforamance metrics including CPC, CPM and CTR.
- Data analysis experience.
Please note this is a full-time position requiring 30-40 hour working week.
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now To secure a smooth setup and implementation of Salesforce we are looking for a Salesforce Architect. What are...
Apply Now Compliance Officer - Role Profile Reporting to the Head of Security and IT Compliance, you will assume the...
Apply Now Who are we? Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.