CHF100000 - CHF140000 per annum|
- 3 years of professional experience as a web developer.
- Experience with Angular, React, and Vue would be an advantage.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Working on innovative digital projects.
- Developing applications with a focus on web technologies.
- Collaborate on diverse and exciting projects.
- Analyse customer requirements, and develop and implement solutions.
- Working from conception through to development to maintain the end product.
- Home office and flexible working hours.
- Part-time work.
- Compensation for overtime.
- Five weeks holiday, extension possible.
- Participation in company profits (10%).
- Additional vacation days for company loyalty.
- 12 training days per year.
- Free choice of your preferred equipment.
- Supplementary accident and sick pay insurance.
- Attractive BVG benefit plan.
- Preferential conditions at the Basler Kantonalbank.
- Regular team events.
- Offices within walking distance of the SBB train station.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss this further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowPhoebe Sheldrake
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
Lead Backend Developer
Apply Now My client is searching for a Lead Backend Developer who will collaborate with developers who constantly push the...
Freelance PHP & Laravel Engineer
Apply Now Are you someone who loves to make travel hassle-free for others? Are you passionate about providing convenient solutions...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.