PHP Developer (m/w/d) 100% Remote.
PHP Developer (m/w/d) 100% Remote
For our customer we are currently looking for a PHP Developer (f/m/d) for a remote Project
- Analysis and creation of technical specifications;
- Design and development of applications;
- Testing, integration, and production;
- Corrective maintenance and platform scaling
- PHP 7 experience, including PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Understanding of one or more PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, …)
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web development procedures
- Knowledge with APIs (REST, GraphQL) and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL)
- Familiar with Version Control Systems, specifically Git
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Docker, PHPStorm, or similar
- Experience with Agile Methodology, Scrum
Project start: asap
First Order: 6 Months
Option to extend: Yes
Nearshore Candidates are welcome
Are you interested?
Then apply online - your CV is sufficient.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Kevin Winter
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone +49 69 50955268
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Apply Now Our client is looking for a Product Designer, ( UX/UI ) so if you have experience in this...
Apply Now Angular Developer I am currently looking for a Front End Developer with Angular experience Fully remote 100 %...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.