WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc75000.00 - Swiss Franc95000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
8 months ago
Are you ready for a new technical challenge that pushes the boundaries with software solutions?
A client that has its own data centre? This company relies on modern technologies and its employees who actively contribute and develop.
This company combine technology and design and develop smart solutions for e-commerce and cross-media marketing.
They offer process information from business applications such as ERP or CRM and then automate processes in order to create a wide variety of outputs and make them available to users via CMS and apps.
Right now, they are looking to further grow their development team and need to hire an experienced PHP/ TYPO3 Developer.
- Implement web-based applications with PHP, MySQL, TYPO3, TypoScript and TYPO3 extensions.
- Clarify requirements, design solution concepts, work on creating the software architecture, implement and test new applications.
- Involved in all phases of software development up to implementation at the customer site.
- Contribute your own ideas
- Experience in the development of web applications with PHP, databases and TYPO3.
- Additional knowledge of other programming languages, content management systems and how to use tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Scrum or comparable tools
- Interested in familiarizing yourself with new subject areas and continuously developing yourself.
- Fluent in German is a must
- Your hold an EU passport or already reside in Switzerland ideally
- You benefit from an experienced and committed team in a young company and develop sophisticated solutions in direct contact with our customers in a modern environment.
- Tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack and, if desired, Mac or PC etc. support collaborative and efficient work.
- You work in a flat hierarchy, gain insight into business processes and help determine decisions.
- You can expect the opportunity to plan your working day independently, lunch & learn sessions, paid parking spaces, five weeks of paid vacation, 13th monthly wages and flexible annual working time models.
To discuss further, please email email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.