Platform OPS Engineer (AWS).
Platform OPS Engineer (AWS)
€45000 - €65000 per annum|
NB: For this position, we are only considering engineers already located in the Netherlands, and we cannot provide visa and relocation support. Highly skilled migrant visa sponsorship is possible.
Want to be a part of a multinational software powerhouse, with ample growth opportunities? Is automation your middle name and do you have experience with systems engineering? Do you value making a difference, by facilitating solutions that help protect people's health, prosperity, and safety?
I'm looking for someone who
- Has 2+ years of experience as a systems engineer, with a passion for automation and AWS (experience with Azure is a nice to have)
- Is an operations champion with great troubleshooting skills, both on Windows and Linux Systems
- Knows virtualization, containerization, auto-scaling, code versioning, and CI/CD tools like the palm of their hand, and has experience building fault-tolerant solutions and automated systems. Affinity with software development is a big plus.
- Can code in Python, or Bash, or PowerShell and has experience with web and application servers, the hardening of OSs, and databases.
- Is detail-oriented, a good communicator (in professional English, both spoken and written), security-minded, and a team player. As for deadlines, they don't scare you.
Who is interested in
- Ensuring all systems are up and running, and performing according to SLAs.
- Adding new and maintaining existing CI/CD tools. You're a pioneer, knowing why and when to use certain tools.
- Building infrastructure that scales using tools like Terraform. Ansible is a plus.
- Collaborating with different teams to agree on the next-gen delivery pipelines and supporting these engineers with their environments running on AWS.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to max €65.000,- gross per annum
- offers a dynamic environment, working with engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- offers a lot more: flexible work-from-home policy (office in the Hague area), training & development opportunities, a non-contributory pension scheme, and a mobility scheme
We know that we ask a lot in terms of skill, but we recommend you apply even if you match for 70%.
Are you the Platform Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Apply now! Contact Nezar at 0203058545, or e-mail me at email@example.com
Keywords: AWS, DevOps, Platform, CICD, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Cloud
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Senior Citrix Systems Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with a well establish energy company who concentrates on developing energy solutions for private...
Apply Now We are currently in partnership with a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and...
Apply Now We are in partnership with a very reputable medical simulator manufacturer based in Zurich. Due to expansion and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.