Privacy-Minded Linux System Engineer.
Privacy-Minded Linux System Engineer
€55000 - €85000 per annum|
NB: For this position, we are only considering local candidates with a driver's license and car as occasional travel to data centres in the Amsterdam/Utrecht area will be required.
Are you looking to join a small team of passionate Linux enthusiasts, committed to ensuring the privacy of millions of users? Is automation your middle name and do you have ample experience with keeping systems up and running? Would you like to have room for creativity in your work and get that personal attention to help you grow technically?
I'm looking for someone who
- Has 4+ years of experience as a Linux DevOps engineer, with a passion for automation.
- Is a champion on Linux (Ubuntu) Systems and has a strong experience running servers with Ansible, Docker and systemd.
- Knows their way around data centers, and networking (routers, switches, firewalls).
- Is analytically strong, with great problem-solving skills.
- Can code in Python (for CI/CD configurations), and who knows their way around the following: Nginx, NFS, PostgreSQL, OpenVPN (or similar).
- Is detail-oriented, a good communicator (in professional English, both spoken and written), security-minded, and a team player.
Who is interested in
- Working on OPS projects to scale as they grow, and improve performance on a private server park to ensure the highest privacy for clients.
- Ensuring all systems are up and running, and performing according to SLA's.
- Manage the network, server and storage infrastructure.
- Assisting support staff with tickets that they cannot resolve themselves.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €85.000,- gross per annum
- offers you the chance to join a small team of passionate engineers, all working towards safeguarding the online privacy of their clients.
- offers a lot more: two days at the office (the Hague) and three from home hybrid working option, 25 days of annual leave, travel allowance, a good pension scheme and more.
We know that we ask a lot in terms of skill, but we ask for you to apply even if you match for 75%.
Are you the Linux Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Apply now! Contact Nezar at 0203058545, or e-mail him at email@example.com
keywords: Linux, System, Engineer, DevOps, Ubuntu, Ansible, Docker, systemd, networking, router, switches, firewall, Python, CI/CD, nginx, PostgreSQL, OpenVPN
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Linux Engineer - Hybrid
Apply Now For my client I'm looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer where you will have a key role in...
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen Branchenführer im Bereich Micro Mobility, suchen wir aktuell einen Systemadministrator (m/w/d) in Tübingen. Die...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.