CHF105000 - CHF115000 per annum|
IT Project Management
- Be part of multicultural and agile product management team driving innovation for our leading portfolio of laser measuring devices and linked software solutions
- Specify and describe the user interaction supporting measuring workflows for Hardware and Software solutions
- Development of new product solutions in multidisciplinary project teams within a globally active company
- Manage, analyse, and solve problems reported by the market
- Benchmark competition equipment and develop strategies for product improvements
- Collaborate with the R&D team and external partners to drive solutions in an Agile Project Management environment
- Test and ensure our solutions achieve high-quality standards
- Provide third line product support to our worldwide sales and support network
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in Architecture respectivelly any technical education with personal affinity for building construction and finishing related trades
- Flexible working hours - hybrid scheme, up to 2 days from home
- First involvement in product development for embedded and/or software driven devices with a strong focus on UI/UX
- Experience as Product manager of at least 3 years
- Agile mindset, know agile methods and tools, and love the challenge of complex problems
- Business and Customer-/ Service-oriented thinking
- Ability to work independently across a variety of cultures
- Self-driven with a pragmatic approach
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must
What to expect
- To be part of a complete product innovation project
- Working in an environment that empowers you to be creative, open minded and responsible
- Involvement in the full UX/UI life cycle including decision making from design to implementation and the complete product lifecycle of Hardware and Software solutions
- Ability to apply state-of-the-art technologies to fulfil the project goals
- Working in a cross functional, multicultural and globally spread team
- Mutual respect, appreciation and teamplay
- Fun and motivation
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Solution Architect, APG
looking for a Solution Architect. A leading pension provider in the Netherlands, is seeking a highly motivated Solution Architect to...
SAP Analytics Operations Manager
NB: For this position, we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. My client requires you to physically...
Senior Software Manager - Automotive
Senior Software Manager- Flexible working style - Permanent Job - Senior Software Manager Client Location - Germany: Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Berlin,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.