$110000 - $200000 per annum|
Darwin Recruitment is now seeking multiple experienced Product Managers with a wide range of experience who will directly contribute to the building, development and designing of a suite of products in a fast growing, global e-commerce company.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Developing and championing your vision and roadmap with leadership, internal teams, and external stakeholders
- Driving product management activities including roadmap and strategy planning, roll-out, and promoting product adoption across the enterprise
- Identifying customer pain points and turning those insights into products
- Collaborating on technical problems with the Data and Engineering team to understand the implications of certain decisions and trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth, and timelines
- Partnering with business and external stakeholders to gather requirements and solution
- Distilling very technical concepts to business users and vice versa
- Prioritizing and plan features based on company and stakeholder priorities as well as business values
You will thrive if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management roles at high-tech and/or SaaS software companies
- Experience in understanding technical docs and specifications
- Experience talking to customers & stakeholders in order to extract pain-points, turning those into product requirements and ultimately delivering a product from the ground up
- Knowledge about software/web development in order to successfully facilitate technical discussion for the product
- Experience with deploying products into production for real-world use
- Strong communication skills - you can communicate and present complex concepts to stakeholders in a digestible way
- Stellar interpersonal skills - you are comfortable speaking to a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally
- The ability to make trade-offs when designing a product or feature
- The ability to work cross functionally with other internal teams to resolve roadblocks and present feasible solutions
- Exceptional time management skills - you are able to effectively prioritize resources, work, and negotiate product or project needs
- Knowledge about marketing trends
- A passion for helping customers win - you enjoy listening to customers empathetically
- Competitive salary
- Stipend for work station set up
- Four weeks of PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical with HSA option, dental, and vision)
- 401k retirement plan with matching benefit
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
Windows DevOps Engineer
Are you a Senior Windows DevOps Engineer? Are you based in the Netherlands and ready for a new project? Want...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.