Product Owner – Contract.
Product Owner – Contract
CHF70 - CHF100 per hour|
Product Owner - New Contract - Telecoms - Zurich
At my client (leading telecoms), you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial they have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: Minimum 6 months, maximum 36 months
- Extension: After 6 months is very likely
- Internalisation: Also likely, needs to be approved
- Workplace: Zürich & Home Office combination
- Workload: 100%
- Hourly Rate: Flexible, happy to discuss
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- As (my client) transition to a world where their customers interact in more digital 'conversations' and interactions, the role will be responsible for the design and success of state-of-art I get help customer (sub-)journeys to best support customer needs and outcomes.
- The role will involve leading a fast paced agile squad of digital business analyst, UX experts and developers with the ultimate goal to transition to digital first care through optimized customer journeys
- The role will grow (my clients) digital care organisation and become an integral component of our customer-first strategy.
- The role will also have the opportunity to find additional avenues and channels to engage with customers to better inform and enhance their experience of our services and products.
- While we see this role expanding with Digital Care in Customer function and company, in general, (my client) are looking for a clear willingness to learn new processes and technologies from day one that will be critical as we seek to remain agile and innovative.
- Worked in digital organisations / departments or have a passion to be a real digital champion and obsessed about the customer experience
- You may even have a degree or masters, but more importantly have done some of this before or are a digital native
- Finally, you can tell stories in English, preferably good ones 🙂
What we look for in an applicant:
- Analytical Customer Advocate: If you're passionate about bringing in the customer lens, analysing pain points across the I get help (sub-)journeys (e.g. Digital Troubleshooting, Proactive Care) and create world-class experience, this role is for you.
- Collaborative Influencer: If you're constantly looking to find new ways to partner with teams and individuals from across the company to deliver customer-first experiences, this role is for you.
- Digitally Dexterous: If you use data to not only inform and track, but optimize, the work that you do on a daily basis, this role is for you.
- Knowledge Sharer: If you're eager to live, teach and promote digital experiences and agile methods across the company, this role is for you
- Knowledge Seeker: If you're one of the first people to show up for every training and/or you spend your free time learning online, this role is for you.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and I will reach out to you and book a meeting ASAP.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Program Management.
Project Manager - Finance hands-on
Are you a PM based in the Netherlands with financial background? Are you available on a short notice? If yes,...
Program Manager - Managed Services
Are you a Program Manager - with experience on the cloud and you are based in the Netherlands? Have you...
Financial Performance Anaplan Magician
Do you want to be part of an iconic global brand?….and play a pivotal part in the future direction of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.