Project Engineer Medical Products
Project Engineer Medical Products.
Project Engineer Medical Products
CHF110000 - CHF130000 per annum|
IT Project Management
You will integrate our team section Industrialization of Medical Devices team in Bern. You will play a major role in developing mobile or implantable medical devices for our customers up to design transfer to partners. You will work together with the engineering team and interact with manufacturers to ensure product manufacturability within quality requirements and targeted costs.
- Develop or improve medical products according to the specifications of our customers
- Work closely with our partners to ensure design for manufacturing
- Develop assembly and inspection fixtures to test the performance of the products
- Ensure that the medical products are manufactured within specification and organize corrective actions, if necessary
- Develop and implement production/processing methods and controls to meet the highest quality standards
- Identify opportunities to improve process reliability, improve production yields and efficiencies
- BS Degree in Microengineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in the development and industrialization of medical devices, a strong plus
- Experience with injection molded components
- Technical experience on assembly processes, a plus
- Experience with Solidworks or Creo a requirement, Matlab, FEA, Labview programming skills, a strong plus
- Creative with passion for technology, self-starter, strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with good communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with cross functional team
- Committed to high-quality work
- An interdisciplinary and motivated team of engineers, designers and specialists
- Challenging projects
- An open and international environment
- Attractive working conditions in modern premises
- A high-quality infrastructure (development tools, rapid prototyping, laboratories, workshops)
- Continuous education to promote and challenge your personal abilities
- Unique career development opportunities
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Solution Architect, APG
looking for a Solution Architect. A leading pension provider in the Netherlands, is seeking a highly motivated Solution Architect to...
SAP Analytics Operations Manager
NB: For this position, we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. My client requires you to physically...
Senior Software Manager - Automotive
Senior Software Manager- Flexible working style - Permanent Job - Senior Software Manager Client Location - Germany: Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Berlin,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.