IT Project Management
We are looking for a Dutch Speaker Project Leader for one of the transportation organizations in Randstad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the project management of a number of subprojects (management on quality, money, time and risks)
- Collaboration with technicians and architects
- Drafting, managing and prioritizing project plan and approach with the team and suppliers
- Accountable to the Program Manager IT
- At least 3 years of experience as a project leader in the infrastructure / network domain
- Affinity with Networking, Azure and SAP
- Experience with migrations (preparation of migration plans, including migration scenario and test strategy
- Technical experience with projects with Networks (firewalls, interfaces), SAP and AZURE (IPAAS) is an advantage
- You have extensive experience with project management (Prince2 and Agile/Scrum)
- You are strong in both Dutch and English
Do you see yourself fit? Hit APPLY or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nassim Rezaeifar
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
Project Manager/ Cloud Migration
We are looking for a Dutch speaker Project manager who is specialized in cloud migrations! Roles and responsibilities: Leading and...
Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager (20/h per week) We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our international's client team....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.