WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Bonus and Benefits
6 months ago
Are you ready for a challenge where every single person in a company takes responsibility for a client and/or projects from A-Z? Where everyone in the team is the key to the company's success? Where everyone matters?
This company are an international Asset Management provider who are growing immensely within their EU Offices.
For their modern office in Zurich, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them.
- Support operative project work and coordination of project activities between different departments
- Independent management and execution of complex projects
- Documentation of project progress and management reports
- Active participation in the organizational development of the companies PMO department
- Completion of administrative tasks
- Standardization and optimization of processes
- Introduction, development and implementation of project management methods including coaching of project members
- Interface and communication management at international level
- Time, work and synergy management
- At least 3 - 5+ years' experience working in a similar position.
- Certified in Project Management
- Knowledge of the Banking & Finance industry
- Ability to collaborate and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent mastery of the MS Office package
- Understanding and interest for technology.
- Resilient and flexible
- Good communication and social skills in dealing with team leaders and employees
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland
- Fluency in German is a must
- You either live in Switzerland or hold an EU passport
- A challenging job with a lot of scope for your own design
- International Team with locations in Zurich and across the EU
- Pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges
- 5 weeks vacations
- Modern workplaces and infrastructure
- Interesting possibilities for further education and training
If you meet the above criteria and find this opportunity interesting, please contact Laura.email@example.com asap to further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.