Project Manager (m/w/d)
Project Manager (m/w/d).
Project Manager (m/w/d)
IT Project Management
For our customer we are currently looking for a Project Manager (f/m/d) in Munich.
- Owns overall project deliverables with steakholder success (face of engagement / delivery leader)
- Ability to influence and have challenging conversations
- Aligns Project Managers on various SOW activities (Transition In, Automation, Migration, Post TI, Billing etc)
- Collaborates functional dependencies across technical solutions
- alignment between automation & migration and multiple stakeholders
- ops team and to other teams (network, Unix, Backup …)
- Align with Program Manager's on timelines & escalations
- Owns the LOE/Margin for the Project - Tracking, project success etc.
- Performs regular performance service reviews with customer and internal stakeholders / success scorecards etc.
- Storagesysteme (EMC oder NetApp)
- Erfahrung im operativen Business
- German (mandatory)
In the answer, please rate both tasks and skillset with a self-assessment
+++ very good knowledge / ++ good knowledge / + basic knowledge / 0 no knowledge
Project start: 04.2023
First Order: 12 Months
Option to extend: yes
Are you interested?
Then apply online - your CV is sufficient.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Monika Schnotz
or by phone
+49 89 541977093
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Monika Schnotz
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Solution Architect, APG
looking for a Solution Architect. A leading pension provider in the Netherlands, is seeking a highly motivated Solution Architect to...
SAP Analytics Operations Manager
NB: For this position, we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. My client requires you to physically...
Project Manager with PV experience
Your Role: Responsible for the processes of installing solar systems on our customers' roofs You act as the central link...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.