Join the cutting edge of rocket propulsion technology!
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Propulsion Engineer to join our team and help us develop the next generation of rocket engines. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for designing, testing, and manufacturing rocket engines that are more efficient, reliable, and environmentally friendly than anything that has come before.
What you will do:
- Design and develop rocket engines from concept to production
- Conduct testing and analysis to ensure that our engines meet our stringent performance requirements
- Work with other engineers and technicians to manufacture and assemble our engines
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advances in rocket propulsion technology
What you need to have:
- Master's degree in aerospace engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in rocket propulsion engineering
- Strong knowledge of fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, and heat transfer
- Experience with CAD/CAM software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology
- Chance to make a real impact on the future of space exploration
- Relocation assistance
If you are passionate about rocket propulsion and want to be part of a team that is changing the future of space travel, then we encourage you to apply!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
ANÜ - SAP ABAP Developer
Key Information: Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer Remote Possibility: 2 days per week On-Site Location: Niehl, Cologne Contract Length -...
Biomechanical Engineer -
Are you a skilled Biomechanical Engineer with a passion for forensic testing? Do you thrive in an environment where no...
Darwin Renewables are urgently recruiting for a Freelance Project Controller, to join an exciting Renewable Energy client. The project will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.