WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000 - Swiss Franc120000 per annum + + Stock options + Benefits
4 months ago
Do you want to help build the eyes and brain of robots to make them think for themselves?
This is an opportunity within a hot tech start up that is focused on technical innovation in the robotics sector by giving the robotics their 'eyes' to see their path and the 'brain' to think for themselves.
Enabling this robotics to navigate safely between crowded areas, obstacles and dynamic spaces shared with human beings. Both inside buildings and in the outdoors.
Their core technology is based on Computer Vison and Artificial Intelligence techniques and are utilising the Swiss federal institute of technologies 15+ year research and data to create cutting edge solutions and technology.
You would be working on two of their main products which simply is the 'eyes' of the robot. Visual AI navigation, obstacle avoidance to be able to safely navigate.
The other would be the 'brain' analysing the current surroundings, both inside buildings and outside. Taking in account of the changing environments and knowing when to start, stop or alter.
This technology can be easily integrated into any kind of mobile ground machines turning them autonomous. Anything from material handling such as forklift, a floor cleaning vehicle, or a delivery vehicle. The possibilities are endless so whether this is inside a industrial building warehouse with high shelves and heavy loads to transport in long corridors etc or within an airport with many people rushing around or outside delivering postal letters and parcels.
This a young, hungry and motivated start up ready to realise the vision of the autonomous vehicles. The vison of tomorrows world being more efficient, sustainable, and safer by enabling robots to navigate where they are needed the most!
They are seeking someone like you to join them and their team to help design and build the IT infrastructure which helps to support their research and development and will allow the deployment of thousands of robots.
…..Autobots, roll out!
This is how you influence the future of robots and human
- Work closely with development team to design solutions
- Extend, implement, and maintain the internal web services that include command line tools and web applications that will interact with them.
- Take full ownership and personal responsibility for numerous infrastructure tools and modules
- Collaborate with a cross functional development/engineering team to integrate your solutions into their pipeline
Your skillset to impact this revolution
- Good experience with Python
- Experience with Linux and Git
- Experience with React frontend development using TypeScript.
- Experience with backend developing using Python Flask/SQL (Alchemy) is a bonus
- Experience with the following is plus - C++, Rust, HTML, CSS, REST APIs, Bootstrap, Linux server deployment and maintenance, DevOps (Gitlab CI/CD, Docker, Debian packages)
Still not interested. How about additional insight to what you can expect?
- Unique role to join this hot tech start up and an early stage thus tangibly contributing to the growth and success of the company
- Working on the technology of the future paving the way for a working force of robots and humans
- Competitive compensation package which can include stock options
- Flexible working hours to fit around you
- Home office options
- Great team culture that all strive to achieve their full potential and elevates individual's performance. All pulling towards a common goal
- Free coffee and chocolate!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.