WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Flexible working. Fast approaching product launch. Growth-oriented. Back-office solutions provider - fully scalable.
Are you looking to join a business right on the cusp of a product launch? Are you interested in working on a product that provides full solutions for small to large scale enterprises? Are you looking for a team where you can implement your own ideas and work towards further development and education?
Our client, based in Winterthur, are developers of their own in-house software with the first modules being launched over the next few months. Their goal is to combine the best components of CRM and ERP systems to best support businesses. Their product includes mail solutions, document management, contacts, and warehouse management, as well as time recordings, sales, and much more dependent on client needs. This full-range solution provides the best coverage for clients and is setting them up as a big player in the industry.
In this crucial time, they are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer.
To be the right developer for this role you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of quality control in an agile environment.
- Experience with creating test reports.
- Knowledge of test management tools.
- Fluent English language skills.
- German language skills as an advantage.
- Used to working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Analytical and critical.
- A team player.
- Confident to suggest your own ideas.
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage.
- An EU or Swiss National.
- Manual quality control of the respective functions and modules.
- Creation of automated front-end tests.
- Interface to the 2 Scrum teams.
- Ensuring quality standards and compliance with specifications.
- Creating manual tests and regression tests.
- Based in Winterthur.
- Full lifecycle product providers.
- SCRUM environment.
- 14 people in the company total.
- 8 in-house in the IT team including Project Lead and Scrum Coach.
- Well connected by public transport.
- 5 weeks' of vacation.
- Flexible working.
- Future-oriented workplace.
- High independence and opportunities for further education and growth.
- Space for implementing your own ideas into the projects.
- Contemporary compensation.
- Attractive working location.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.