QA Engineer | Java (Remote).
QA Engineer | Java (Remote)
Are you an experienced Software Engineer or a Software Testing/QA? Do you have Java experience? And what about working fully remote? If it is a triple-yes, this might be for you.
Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational of Dutch origins that is looking for a Test Engineer. You will be developing automated tests in Java and performing manual tests to build frontend / backend / mobile applications.
- Developing automated tests in Java
- Performing manual test to build Frontend / Backend / Mobile applications
- Getting involved with Frontend and Backend QA meetings
- Improving traceability Matrix document
- Complete regression tests for releases (Automated + Manual)
The mandatory package:
- 5+ years QA experience
- Test automation knowledge 3+ years
- Front and Back-end testing experience
- Background in Agile work method
- Understanding the SDLC process
- Recent Java coding experience
Great to have:
- ISTQB / TMap certification
- BDD knowledge
- Skills with API tools
- Experience in public cloud (AWS)
- Good command of English
If this is something for you, apply via our website or sending directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 20 305 00 84
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Quality Management.
QA | Salesforce
Apply Now Experienced with Salesforce? Job searching for the new year? Keep reading! Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational...
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Our client is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises...
Senior QA Engineer
Apply Now This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.