QA Engineer – Selenium/Cypress/Cucumber.
QA Engineer – Selenium/Cypress/Cucumber
QA & Test
You'll be working with a pre-existing testing framework and toolkit…but we don't want this to limit you. If you see an opportunity to improve how things are done, let's make it happen!
It's a super challenge, here are some of the things you can expect to do…
· Work with product teams (from POs and architects, to analysts and the development team) to determine the needs and conditions for testing
· Actively participate in scrum ceremonies ensuring the requirements of testing are clearly established
· Support the team in its experiments, establishing a clear and efficient process
· Work across a number of teams, promoting alignment and ensuring consistency and coherence in testing practices
· Challenge the status quo - identify opportunities to improve and initiate innovation
· Define, create and implement functional and integration tests to establish the effectiveness of the developed solution.
· Take ownership of automated test suites, help with creating test frameworks and perform exploratory testing.
· Proactively share testing knowledge with your teams to help improve future functionality planning.
· Help us to maintain high standards by
o Conducting pre-release/ post-release regression testing.
o Identifying, documenting and retesting defects.
Who are you:
· Have multiple years of experience in automation testing
· Are effective communicators and no strangers to working across multiple teams
· Are resourceful self-starters, able to create something new
On a more practical front, you'll also need:
· In depth knowledge of, and experience with
o Selenium Webdriver
o Cucumber and BDD
o Cypress (beneficial)
· To be able to step up to the challenge of working in a large, complex organization
· Composure in pressurized and fast paced environments
· Working experience with Agile practices i.e. Scrum, Dev Ops
· Knowledge of/ experience working in CI/CD environment (using the likes of Jenkins, Docker, Git)
· Working knowledge/ experience in Adobe Experience Manager is a real plus
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today for more information!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Shanti Setiawati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Apply Now TESTING … TESTING!!! QA Automation Engineer - TOSCA (Pega) For our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active...
QA Engineer - Python + Java
Apply Now Senior Test Automation Engineer - Python Our client is in need a testing framework that can stand up...
Junior Test Engineer or QA Engineer
Apply Now My client has developed an award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. It is a SaaS platform providing a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.