kr40000 - kr58000 per annum|
QA & Test
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a QA Engineer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is an English speaking Food company formed in 2020, currently has 62 employees across 19 nationalities looking to expand by a further 30 during 2022. This company creates ambitious food experiences, fully tailored to home delivery. They are a kitchen, full of kitchens, serving you the world under one roof in one bag putting comfort back in comfort food. They don't comprise, so you don't have to either. They want to become the most intelligent kitchen in the world. In order to do that they need to build one of the most remarkable Tech teams in the world. They are a super close team with constant communication. They expect full ownership of features, from finding problems to implementing solutions. They love being questioned and proven wrong so that they can improve, but in return expect full intellectual honesty in mistakes.
What about the role?
As senior QA engineer, your responsibility is beyond executing QA tasks. Together with product managers, tech leads and other senior engineers in the organisation, you will analyse the existing verification and release process in the team, understand cross teams dependency, define the QA and release strategy that fits the stage of the current team and product. This includes but not limited to:
- Support team define "Definition of Done"
- Draft and define test specifications
- Help team refine release process so they can release as often as possible without pain
- Coordinate between different product teams which have inter dependencies, draft end to end test specification, coordinate end to end testing and release process
One of your most important agenda is test automation. You will play a key role advocate test automation practice within the organisation, including:
· Selecting the right test tool set
· Implement actual automated test cases so other team members can learn and adapt
· continuously improve the product quality
What about you?
· You have 4-10 years of experience within Quality Assurance
· You have worked in a CI/CD or DevOps environment and true believer of automation
· You are an informal leader in the team, people respect and follow your suggestions and ideas. More importantly, you are also a good listener
· You have a restless soul and are willing to continuously improve the QA and release process. You also love products of quality and wish to provide everyone with the most outstanding experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Test Automation Engineer (Consultancy)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful consultancy in Stockholm who was founded in 2014 and currently...
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Agile Tester (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Testfallverwaltung und -dokumentation in Azure...
Software QA Tester
My client delivers advanced software solutions that enables real time safeguarding and optimization of the well construction process, lookahead simulations...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.