WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
£20000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Darwin Recruitment - Job Description
Job Title: Technical Recruitment Consultant
Location: Billericay, Essex
Job Type: Permanent
This is an opportunity to join Darwin Recruitment's Swiss Digital Team. We've experienced profitability throughout the pandemic and are exceeding our targets. We're hiring new recruiters to support our growth and join a new fast-growing team. The environment will suit a self-motivated recruiter/salesperson, with a growth mindset and interest in technology.
Why Darwin Recruitment?
We have a great reputation within the markets we recruit in and have been supporting various businesses in Switzerland since 2001. There is a huge opportunity to leverage existing relationships and build your desk fast, whilst learning from some of the best consultants in the business!
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity to remote work
- Fast career progression, with a structured career ladder
- In-house training & development program
- Extensive travel opportunities
- Monthly 'lunch clubs' and annual incentive trips (New York, Marbella, Barcelona)
- Casual dress code
- Gym membership
Further detail on our career framework, commission structure, and benefits available in our: 'Big Book of Darwin'. Feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Management of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Recruit within the Java Technology Market
- Business Development (with key decision-markets in Switzerland tech ecosystem, leveraging existing relationships and creating new ones)
- Candidate Acquisition (build active and passive candidate networks for prospective clients)
- Host and attend specialist market events in Switzerland
- Building your personal brand
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tech Recruitment Experience (1+ year) or a strong sales background
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Sales background
- Financial motivation & resilience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Your Responsibilities - Engineering and execution of the Distributed Control System (DCS) for Energy from Waste (EfW) plants - Interface coordination and collaboration with other project team members - Preparation of the technical specifications based on project specific and contractual requirements, technical evaluation of bids and joint selection of suppliers. - Design and coordination of IT/OT interface for EfW plants - Actively work in the CAE tool Comos to ensure data consistency with various suppliers - Coordinate and check supplier documentation - Continuous improvement on concepts and standards in the area of responsibility - Support of tendering and commissioning team - Willingness to travel approx. 10% Your Experiences - Bachelor/Master's degree (or similar) with a proven record of experience in the area of distributed control systems for power plant applications - Profound understanding of IT and various bus communication protocols - Know how in the area of functional safety and cybersecurity is a must - Very good MS-office user skills, Comos and ACAD is an advantage - Fluency in English and German language, other languages are an advantage - Commissioning experience is an advantage Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.