€2500 - €3200 per month|
NB: We cannot offer relocation or visa sponsorship for this role, and we're only considering recruiters already in the Netherlands (Amsterdam area).
Are you sales-driven and entrepreneurial? Do you know the ins and outs of agency recruitment, and you're looking to join a company that caters to a sector that is always steadfast, no matter the economy? Would you like to be a tech recruiter, and are you looking to join an agency that values IT knowledge?
I'm looking for a passionate medior/senior recruiter to join us! Darwin Recruitment is an International IT recruitment organization with offices in London, Amsterdam, Zurich and Munich, Berlin, and Boston. For the Dutch market, we are looking for commercial talent for our growing Amsterdam office.
Come grow with Darwin. In 15+ years we have grown to a major player in the IT recruitment market in The Netherlands, and we're looking to grow further.
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of working experience in sales and/or recruitment;
- Someone who speaks great English (Dutch is a plus)
- Someone who wants to work in a dynamic environment;
- Someone who thinks commercially and is not afraid to pick up the phone;
- A person who has knowledge of IT (Cloud, Security, Data, Software Development);
- Proactive and driven;
- No 9 to 5 mentality - we all leave the office at 18 - but flexible when needed
- Responsible for his/her own portfolio and can build it into a success;
- Someone who's willing to work at least 4x per week at our office (Sloterdijk)
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Generate Business Leads and build customer relationships;
- Select and qualify IT candidates;
- Conduct job specifications with various end customers;
- Strong marketing knowledge to recruit the right IT candidates;
- Negotiate with clients and candidates regarding fees, salary, vacancies;
- Giving advice to candidates and clients on hiring needs and market trends;
- Manage the entire recruitment process from A to Z (both client and candidate side);
- Excellent skills in Planning & Time management;
- Use of social media tools to build network;
Some of our benefits when you join Darwin:
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure;
- Flexible working hours and a laptop to work remote/home;
- Excellent growth opportunities and a clear career path;
- In-house training & development program;
- Monthly 'lunch clubs' and annual incentive trips (New York, Marbella, Barcelona)
- Casual dress code;
- Gym membership after 6 months (Trainmore/OneFit);
- Excellent pension scheme;
Do you want to work in an energetic environment with a tightly knit team and learn a lot?
APPLY NOW! contact me by email at: email@example.com or call me on +31(0)20 305 8545
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - LondonRemote work offering - 90%Client...
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - London Remote work offering -...
Cyber Threat Analyst
Apply Now We are buidlign the future of OT and IoT Cyber Secruity. With cutsomers in over 30 countries, we...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.