Recruitment Consultant – Do Sales!.
Recruitment Consultant – Do Sales!
€30000 - €80000 per annum|
Opportunities don't happen, you create them! Do you feel comfortable in a sales-driven environment with plenty of room for fun, personal achievements and a proper work-life balance? Do you typically enjoy sales, negotiations, consulting, setting up new markets and do you want to become your own entrepreneur in Tech Recruitment?
Then this might be the place for you!
Darwin Recruitment, a specialised Tech recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience in Europe and the US, is looking for high-potential sales consultants who are ready for an interesting challenge. We are experts in finding the best talent and we help build cutting-edge-tech companies across the globe. We have been beating the competition since 2001 being shortlisted for various Talent- and Recruitment Awards.
Recruitment Consultant - Sales - The Job
Team Digital: We are looking for a new addition to our experienced team, capable of setting up a new market in the digital industry. Our clients hire exceptional talents and are constantly moving to newer technologies and it is up to you to determine the short- and long-term needs, trends and demands of the market.
- Build your own Tech Recruitment Market in the Netherlands
- Specialise yourself into a trending niche to get that competitive edge
- Continuously build your client portfolio and develop a long-term relationship with the various client, from funded start-ups to local multinationals
- Negotiate agreements with new clients and consult accordingly
- Identify future demand and constantly create business strategies to become, and remain, successful
- Build a community of expert tech professionals and recruit the most relevant profile for your client-base
- Maximise your personal- and professional brand and make a difference in marketing
- Take responsibility for the full recruitment cycle and be on top of every single detail to ensure success
Recruitment Consultant - Sales - The Profile
We don't believe in a specific list of requirements. If you believe you can convince us that you are eager, intelligent, hardworking, ambitious, results-driven, and have some degree of sales experience, feel free to reach out!
Recruitment Consultant - Sales - The Offer
- A competitive job offer in base salary, ranging from 30K to 40K, plus benefits like travel allowance, gym membership, pension, housing advice, etc…
- One of the best-uncapped commission schemes, when successful you can definitely earn up to 80K, 100K or above
- Incentives, Incentives, Incentives!
- Join our annual Super Trips for New York, Barcelona, Hvar, Las Vegas, Valencia, etc… We have monthly lunch clubs for the most successful consultants. Furthermore, we visit events, give away Champagne bottles, organise team-building activities, host Meetups and you can win cash prizes via different incentives.
- You will get one of the best induction training in the industry and you will be guided by Senior team members who've been there, done that
- At Darwin, you can jumpstart your recruitment career and we facilitate proper career perspectives into management, sales or becoming a partner
- You will join a young, ambitious and international team of sales consultants in a casual and fun working environment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you - please apply now for immediate consideration!
For any questions or remarks, feel free to reach out to me; Daniel Scheepbouwer, Team Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 58 541
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - LondonRemote work offering - 90%Client...
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - London Remote work offering -...
Apply Now Launched in 2012, we are a market-leading software company created by award-winning UX pioneers and supported by top-tier...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.