Recruitment Consultant – Swiss Market.
Recruitment Consultant – Swiss Market
£20000 - £30000 per annum|
This is an opportunity to join Darwin Recruitment's Swiss Digital Team. Currently, on a headcount of 6, we are looking to grow to a team of 8 by the end of the year. In our last financial year, we hit 120% of our sales target. The environment will suit a self-motivated recruiter/salesperson, with a growth mindset and interest in technology. You will be working in the .NET/Microsoft market in Switzerland which is already an established "warm desk" generating over £500,000 a year.
In the Recruitment Consultant role you will be responsible for this is an opportunity to join darwin recruitment's sales team. Despite the pandemic we are on course to exceed our target, so we are hiring new recruiters to support our growth and join a new fast-growing team. The environment will suit a self-motivated recruiter/salesperson, with a growth mindset and interest in technology. Why Darwin recruitment? We have a great reputation within the markets we recruit in and have been supporting various businesses in Europe since 2001. There is a huge opportunity to leverage existing relationships and build your desk fast, whilst learning from some of the best consultants in the business.
To be the right person for Recruitment Consultant role you will need direct experience of managing a full 360 recruitment lifecycle.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Business development
- Candidate acquisition
- Building your personal brand
- Keeping updated with market knowledge
- Planning and prioritising your day
- Providing a professional service at all times
It's important that you also have the following:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A highly motivated attitude towards a target driven role
- An outgoing personality
- A highly competitive personality
- Evidence of strong customer service skills
- Desire to succeed and progress
- At least 1 years experience in recruitment and/or a similar background in a sales environment
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Recruitment Consultant role is between £20,000 - £40,000 per annum.
In addition you can earn a personal performance bonus in the role if you hit your targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Gym membership
- Monthly lunch clubs and annual incentive trips
- Extensive travel opportunities
- In-house training and Development Programme
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity to remote work
- Fast career progression, with a structured career ladder
- Casual dress code
They've been around since 2001 and they are representing some of the most innovative business across the globe; from exciting startups to global corporations - with the sole focus of sourcing the best digital and data talent to help businesses grow and evolve across Europe and the USA.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Microsoft .NET Developer/Architect
Microsoft .NET Developer/Architect For one of the biggest market leaders in the software environment, we are looking for a Microsoft...
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and busy business based in Billericay, and is an exciting,...
Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Business Consultant voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je zult deel...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.