CHF80 - CHF100 per hour|
Regulatory Affairs / Graubünden / CHF 80-100 per hour
Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our clients located in Graubünden where we are looking to hire a temporary RA Manager to start as soon as possible.
- Start date: June / July 2022
- End date: June / July 2023
- Location: In the Graubünden area
- Contract type: Body-Leasing / Freelancer / Consultant
- Hourly rate: Depends on experience and to be discussed
- Define regulatory strategy and requirements in support to new product introduction and lifecycle management projects
- Checking the correctness of project documentation/test reports from a regulatory point of view
- Liaison with external parties e.g. certified and notified body
- Preparation and maintenance of the Technical Documentation (EU/MDR)
- Submission and maintenance of approvals in Europe, USA and Canada
- Support for the team Regulatory International for other international approvals
- Collaboration in the implementation of new standards and regulations within the business
- Participation in reviews of product labelling documentation (manuals, brochures, websites, etc.)
- Preparation and maintenance of various regulatory overviews and trainings for other departments
- Professional experience in regulatory affairs
- Experience with approvals under MDR and preparation of technical documentation
- Experience with international approvals (e.g. FDA)
- Technical or scientific FH/HS degree
- Fluent in German and English
Interested? Please respond to this advert with your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.