Do you want to work for a company that specialises in the retail & hospitality industry?
Do you want to join a modern and flexible work environment in a beautiful part of Switzerland?
I'm looking for a Requirements Engineer who has:
· Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent technical work experience
· Interviewing skills
· Modelling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language
· 5+ years of experience in working with stakeholders to discuss, collect, rework, and document requirements for new IT systems/solutions
· Experience with scheduling and prioritizing software capabilities
· Work with the project manager, product manager, Chief Software Architect, Business Development and/or project sponsor (Executive Board) to document the product's vision and the project's scope.
· Identify project stakeholders and user classes. Document user class characteristics. Identify appropriate representatives for each user class and negotiate their responsibilities.
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
· Write requirements specifications according to standard templates
· Lead or participate requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements conform to standards.
For a company who:
· Has an international reach with offices across the globe
· Is based in the beautiful location of Lucerne, Switzerland overlooking the Alps
· Can offer remote working if needed
· Offers amazing progression opportunities for their employers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Requirements Engineer in Lucerne - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
.NET Core, C# Entwicklung (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen .NET Core, C# Entwickler (m/w/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Aufwandsschätzung...
Software Developer .NET/C#
Interested in working for a global technology company? Want to work with customers in the automotive, IT, aerospace, defence industries...
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
Interested in working for an international market leading business in Security Solutions? Are you an experienced .NET Senior Software Engineer?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.