€2600 - €2800 per month|
Who are we?
Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20 years. Our consultants focus on strict technical markets in Digital and Data for specific geographic regions, making them true experts within their niche markets. Our head office is in the UK, with local offices across Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Scandinavia and the USA.
This is an exciting time to join the business, with ambitious growth plans for the coming 3 years, and branching out into offering new services including labour leasing and consultancy.
- Enjoy telephone/video calls and are not afraid to reach out to people you've not spoken to before?
- Love the fast pace of recruitment, particularly in an agency environment, but are less drawn to daily business development activities?
- Know how to network and build your name in the marketplace, representing your business with competence and integrity?
- Pick up new skills quickly and thrive by learning on-the-job, paying attention to details and generating leads that can be picked up by your sales colleagues?
- Consider yourself an expert when it comes to search and data mining, using in-house and online tools? (bespoke CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter etc.)
- Bring a creative edge to your work, providing a fresh approach to finding passive candidates and online advertising?
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of a well-managed sales environment, the pressure of making fast-paced decisions and doing serious business (= making money)?
- Know how to be independent, running your personal desk and being accountable for your own choices?
- Care about your team members, looking to see them succeed and cheering on their success, as much as your own?
- Like to learn from experienced, hands-on managers who don't hide behind a glass cubicle?
- Want to feel appreciated as an individual, rather than treated as a cog-in-the-machine, being part of a team that celebrates your unique skills and contributions?
- Want autonomy over your Personal Development Plan (PDP), choosing training modules that interest you and are reviewed on a weekly basis by management.
- Wish to join a business that doesn't believe in stiff collars and fancy shirts, but casual dress, flexible working hours and building real and lasting relationships?
- Understand that the industry of recruitment means facing rejection and disappointment and the importance of maintaining a pipeline - starting over every month in order to be successful?
If the answer to these questions is 'yes', you live within commutable distance from Amsterdam and have a solid understanding of Dutch working culture, don't hesitate to send your CV.
What's the process?
We are looking for several Delivery Consultants/Resourcing Specialists to join the fast-paced Contracts division in our Amsterdam office. You will support consultants and managers by using social platforms (including, but not limited to Linkedin and Twitter) to search and obtain the best candidates within the vertical technology niches. Though you'll need to deliver on a timely basis and be conscientious with regards to deadlines, the speed of response shouldn't compromise the quality of candidates provided.
You will be building a close relationship with your respective consultant(s) and working alongside them daily. You will be quickly identifying excellent candidates and learning the basics of qualifying and short-listing.
Darwin benefits include:
Flexibility to work from home (1 day/week) ● In-house training and External Continued Professional Development (CPD) ● Pension scheme and SIP ● Home office set up ● Travel Allowance ● Gym membership and 2x 90 min lunch break/week ● Monthly awards ● Annual incentive trip ● High achievers lunch club ● Diversity and Inclusion Committee ● Referral bonus ● Friday office drinks ● Generous annual leave (including your birthday and time between Christmas and New Year) ● Celebratory office lunches ● Online shopping discount
Note: there is a competitive commission structure in addition to the basic salary. Please contact me for further details.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now To secure a smooth setup and implementation of Salesforce we are looking for a Salesforce Architect. What are...
Apply Now Compliance Officer - Role Profile Reporting to the Head of Security and IT Compliance, you will assume the...
Apply Now Who are we? Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.