Robotics Application Engineer.
Robotics Application Engineer
CHF90000 - CHF125000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Robotics Applications Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with a demonstrable background in developing complex and functionally-safe software in C++.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for, even if you've got limited work experience but have recently graduated in a relevant or related field.
Based in the company's Heart Of Zurich office, as the Robotic Application Developer, you will be primarily responsible for developing the software for the autonomous robots that are used in various industries.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Creating specialised software solutions that bridge the gap between customer requests and our product specs
- Creating and implementing the processes required to increase product integration and customer support
- Leading a team dedicated to motion planning of new robotic software solutions
The ideal candidate for this Senior C++ Developer role will have relevant experience in developing complex and functionally-safe software in C++. You'll also need experience in planning and managing teams in an industrial environment.
In addition, you'll need outstanding skills in C++ and ROS and some degree of knowledge in Python and scripting methods.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
And if you're a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Senior C++ Developer position.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is a company that manufactures innovative autonomous robotic solutions for industrial applications.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they are:
- Are a heavily funded start-up with a heavy collaborative internal and external environment
- Have a great focus on employee wellbeing and growth from within
- Work out of state-of-the-art offices and provide an open policy on flexibility
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Senior C++ Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Apply Now Are you interested in the world of Blockchain and have experience using the RUST programming language? I am...
Embedded C/C++ Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Embedded Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that...
Embedded SW Engineer
Apply Now Are you interested in joining a world leading manufacturer of a measurement solution used to measure data and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.