WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
2 months ago
- Part of the research and technology development team on construction robot autonomy topics
- Working closely with leading experts in the field to explore and dive into cutting edge robot autonomy algorithms
- Simulate, test, develop and document the algorithms for construction application use cases on physical robot prototypes.
- Test the robustness and limitations of these algorithms especially considering real world deployment scenarios.
- Motion planning without obstacle avoidance, robot localization and mapping with focus on sensor fusion and mobile base path planning without obstacle avoidance.
- Studied computer science, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- Good knowledge and prior experience in programming (C++, ROS, Python, Gazebo)
- Hardware debugging and code deployment experience on physical robot prototypes
- Experience with either motion planning or sensor fusion algorithms for manipulator and mobile robots
- Patience, drive and persistence for working on challenging problems
- Fluent in English
- Experience with robots is a plus
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.