WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + + Benefits
6 months ago
What do you get if you want to work within a tech start up but want financial/job stability?
You get a small, business that only has 7 employees but yet have seen 23 years of success due to their work ethic, their team culture and an idea that has proved to have longevity.
This business is mainly focused on the planning and operation of redundant systems and applications. This is due to their holistic approach from the application level all the way through to the network level. Maximum optimization across all levels is the goal.
They are concentrated on a technical business solution that can be characterized by maturity and reliability. Offering individual, tailormade solutions for business and private individuals in addition to their hosting packages.
On a technical level they are working on a virtualization solution optimized for disk performance. This is based on DRBD, XEN and using docker containers and continuous integration for all applications.
If your tired of being a 'number' or a cog in a machine, then how would you feel working in this team? A small company with a great and familiar colleagues providing great communication and fast decisions within a dynamic environment. All team members working together, pulling together towards the same objective. The same goal of identifying the best solution for their customers from numerous technical aspects.
A deeper insight to the role
- Further development and implementing extensions for existing projects mainly in Ruby and Docker environment.
- Carrying out maintenance work on such extensions
- Able to analyse and advise customers on new projects, request, issues and develop a solution
- Able to tackle PHP and Python in other projects and utilise teamwork
- Working closely with the system technology team, you will tackle issues such as services, installation, migration, maintenance and analyse this in further detail if required.
- Providing second level support
This is how you make the difference
- Strong knowledge of Ruby/ROR
- Good knowledge of common software architetturces, programming standars, etc
- Experience/understanifn of PostgreSQL or MYSQL
- Experience/understanding of Git, CI/CD, and docker
- Experience/understanding of RubyMine/IntelliJ is a plus point
- You work within and value teamwork and thrive in team environments.
- Can explain and communicate complex issues/solutions in a understandable way
- Fluent in German and fluent in English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.