WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum + + Benefits
9 months ago
In this modern day, the threat of cyber-attacks is ever present. Whether the business is a small start-up, SME, corporation, or even authority the threat remains the same. With my client they are specialized in log management and security monitoring and renowned for providing secure solutions that protect businesses of all sizes. They offer a full service from an initial audit to then designing and implementing unique cyber security solutions that stops hackers in their tracks.
In the 20+ years of successful business they have become experts in evolving with change/technology and particular industry requirements. As a result, they now have many long-term Swiss and international customers.
Information Security is always growing and evolving and now my client is looking to bring in an IT security specialist who can help fight cyber terrorism.
- Development and testing of all software services using Ruby and Golang
- Design, integrate and operate cyber security solutions
- Check customers IT infrastructure to identify and resolve points of attack and bottlenecks
- Further development of all existing company products/services
- Individual processing of orders
- Developing services as part of the overall concept
- Strong knowledge in Ruby/ROR
- Good knowledge of Golang (Or willingness to learn)
- Plus point for Docker and Kubernetes knowledge. Double plus if you have already commercial experience implementing services in them.
- Plus point for working with agile methods, especially Kanban
- Fluent in both German and English
You can expect
- An exciting, varied and challenging role with interesting projects
- A flat hierarchy with fast decisions and good communication in a 5-person team
- Long term stability in the ever growing and demanding market of cyber security
- Full time remote home office (After initial introduction to be conducted on site)
- Or enjoy the modern office space which is ideally located in a beautiful historic centre which is a short walk away from the closet train station, cafes and shopping.
- Competitive salary
- + normal fringe benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.