CHF70000 - CHF85000 per annum|
Do you want to help deliver ever-improving state-of-the-art applications and services?
Do you want to join an exciting and evolving company?
Are you ready to work with psychologists, software developers and security experts?
I'm looking for a Sales Engineer who has:
- Completed apprenticeship as computer scientist (systems engineering or business informatics), media scientist or comparable degree
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2-2019 and MS SQL Server 2012-2019, IIS an advantage
- Exact, independent way of working and high reliability
- Interest in scientifically based software and consulting products
- High willingness to learn software products
- Communicative personality with organisational talent and enjoyment of customer contact
- Logical way of thinking and analytical skills
- Very good German and especially excellent English skills, other languages an advantage
- Provide technical support to our Customer Relations & Sales team in customer support, mainly in English language
- Customer support - 1st & 2nd level - as well as documentation of errors/problems encountered, their causes and solutions
- Product instruction/workshops remotely, occasionally on-site
- Collaboration on technical specifications for tenders
- Software installation/software updates for customers remotely, occasionally also on site
- Support and responsibility for our website
- Coordination of small projects, e.g., studies
- Supporting Sales with digital marketing
For a company who:
- Talented, young, and motivated team
- Easy going working environment and many team events
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Extremely flexible working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Windows DevOps Engineer
Are you a Senior Windows DevOps Engineer? Are you based in the Netherlands and ready for a new project? Want...
Open rotation -
Digital Work place- Speciaist (Open rotation) - in Zurich We are currently looking for a specilist open rotation to work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.