WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Benefits / Relocation Package
8 months ago
Salesforce Business Analyst
Worldwide leading international company with diverse learning and development opportunities.
Would you like to work with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you like diverse, multicultural work environments? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst for their team to help assist in the training of new users and help grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the company.
- Work with end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Work with stakeholders on new projects to understand the needs and convert the same to requirements specification document
- Making sure all the projects and process are documented thoroughly and are constantly updated.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work with team members to design a solution that will meet the business requirements and fulfil user stories
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product (including workflows, validation rules, and security controls)
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce Admin Certification is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Either local to Switzerland or holds an EU Passport
- Monthly happy hours
- Free in house gym and free classes every day
- on-site kindergarten
- Yearly ski trips
- Sponsored sports events, including running events
- In house German lessons
- Staff discounts at cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese;)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.