For a marketleader in the Netherlands we are looking for a Salesforce Developer.
It entails working in a large scale project which will have an impact on over millions of customers.
The application you will be working on is a SaaS application that's being created on the Salesforce platform, therefore a good understanding of Salesforce is a must. The application will be used for multiple instances for their professional clients as well as their advertising. Your primary function within the project will be to develop, test and implement together with your Agile Team.
So if you have:
- Outstanding communication skills in English.
- Agile way of working
- Experience with REST API
- Comfortabilty in working for large scale projects.
Other things to note:
- 2 days office/3 days remote@Amsterdam region.
- Freelance or 1 year contract possibility.
- Software for a market leader in developing their most used appliction.
If these things sound interesting to you then get in tocuh and I will get back to you ASAP.
Then get in touch, and I willl reply to you ASAP.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
REMOTE .NET Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you a .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry? Are...
Apply Now It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical...
Apply Now Are you a talented .NET Engineer wanting to work Fully Remote? Can you demonstrate that you have experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.